Go to Appearance > Customize > Site Identity to upload a Logo and set the Site Title, Tagline and Site Icon for your site.
The available settings are described below.
- Logo: The logo image is flexible in size. By default, it will be displayed at a width of 150 pixels. The height is flexible, so you may upload an image of any height. To make sure the logo image remains crisp on retina screens, we recommend uploading an image that is at least double the display size. Note: To keep your site running smoothly and quickly, we recommend uploading an image with a file size of 120kb or smaller.
- Site Title: If you do not upload a logo image, the site title will be displayed in the site header.
- Tagline: The tagline will not be displayed on the site.
- Logo Width: This will set the size of your uploaded logo image to your desired width.
- Logo Top Spacing: This will set the spacing between the top of the logo and the top of page.
- Logo Bottom Spacing: This will set the spacing between the bottom of the logo and the heading title.
- Site Icon: The site icon (or favicon) will be displayed in the browser tab when viewing your site (as shown in the image below). Click Select Image to upload your site icon.
Be sure to click Publish to preserve your changes.